At a time when the LGBTQ2+ community is not even acknowledged in her former religion, Hasina uses her voice to ignite change.
Hasina uses her own lived experience to talk about topics that no one talks about, but leave bisexual people of colour and LGBTQ2+ people of colour suffering in silence. Between October 2018 to June 2019, she’s given 7 speaking engagements of which 3 she was sought out directly by her clients. From a captivating keynote address to an audience of 600 plus people to small intimate events of 30 people, she leaves a lasting impact on her audience.
LGBTQ2+ people of colour attending her talks are ecstatic to finally see someone like them who understands their complex struggles and is thriving in life. Heterosexuals attending her talks leave with a deeper understanding of what it means to be a bisexual person of colour in a world that teaches people to conform rather then being themselves.
Testimonials from clients
Areas of Expertise
- How to be yourself when you have multiple conflicting identities such as sexual orientation, country of residence, religion and ethnic community
- Moving past experiences of biphobia, homophobia and other forms of discrimination
- Bisexual people of colour with a focus on the South Asian community
- Religion and homosexuality with an emphasis on the Ismaili Muslim faith
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Knowledge for family members on how to embrace their loved one’s bisexuality along with strategies of support
- Complexities of embracing one’s sexual orientation through different stages of life
- Issues facing LGBTQ2+ people of colour community with an emphasis on bisexuality
- Intersection of health (mental, physical and emotional) and sexual orientation
When you book Hasina, she will create customized content based on the needs of your organization and/or community group.