At a time when the 2SLGBTQ+ community is not even acknowledged in her former religion, Hasina uses her voice to ignite change.
Hasina uses her own lived experience to talk about topics that no one talks about, but leaves 2SLGBTQ+ people of colour suffering in silence.
Since October 2018, she’s given 9 speaking engagements of which 5 she was sought out directly by her clients. From a captivating keynote address to an audience of 600 plus people to small intimate events of 30 people, she leaves a lasting impact on her audience.
2SLGBTQ+ people of colour attending her talks are ecstatic to finally see someone like them who understands their complex struggles and is thriving in life.
Heterosexual people of colour attending her talks leave with a deeper understanding of what it means to be a 2SLGBTQ+ person of colour in a world that teaches people to conform rather than being themselves.
Live 1-1 in depth interview with a prince and 2 celebrities
30 minute keynote address to an audience of 600 people
Opening remarks and MC
45 minute interview on what was it like to be in a non-affirming religious community
Testimonials from Clients
Areas of Expertise
- How to be yourself when you have multiple conflicting identities such as sexual orientation, country of residence, religion and ethnic community
- Moving past experiences of biphobia, homophobia and other forms of discrimination
- 2SLGBTQ+ community within the the South Asian community
- Religion and homosexuality with an emphasis on the Ismaili Muslim faith
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Knowledge for family members on how to embrace their loved one’s 2SLGBTQ+ identity along with strategies of support
- Complexities of embracing one’s sexual orientation through different stages of life
- Issues facing 2SLGBTQ+ people of colour community
- Intersection of health (mental, physical and emotional) and sexual orientation
When you book Hasina, she will create customized content based on the needs of your organization and/or community group.